Praktikplatser inom IT/programmering, spelutveckling, marknadsföring i Barcelona
1 september 2014 - Keksia, Barcelona
Keksia is a company set up n 2010 in the UK. We specialize in start-up projects, SaaS and mobile games. Currently we are opening our new office in Barcelona (Spain) and looking for qualified colleagues (interns). If you want to be part of a dynamic international team and assist in the development of unique projects, Keksia is the right place for you. Here at Keksia we can offer you a flexible environment where you can develop your skills and gain new experience.
* Web Programmer Intern
- * Game Programmer Intern
- * Graphic Designer/Web Designer Intern
- * Marketing and Business Development Intern
· You are looking for an interesting internship
· You enjoy working in a team
· You have strong interest in start-ups
· You are fluent in English
· You are characterized by having a high willingness to learn
· Your way of working is well-structured and you have the ability to coordinate activities with others to meet project delivery timelines
· You are common with:
- Mobile or Unity Specialist (Game Programmer)
- Photoshop or Illustrator (Graphic Designer/Web Designer)
- MS Office, Google Analytics, Social Media tools (Marketing and Business Development)
What we offer:
· A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
· Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
· Quick, personal development
· Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork
· 50-100 euros/per month
Läs mer i annonsserna nedan.
Annonsen som PDF
Praktik på arkitektkontor i London
15 augusti 2014 - Simon Gill Architects, London
Job descrption: -2D CAD drawings for different stages of an architectural project (design, feasibility, planning, tender and construction), - Architectural presentation such as schemes, 3D visualizations and physical models for the purposes of competitions or publication.
Start: as soon as possible.
Duration: at least 12 months
Proficiency in spoken English, reading and writing are essential. Ability to build physical models. Passion for architecture and an eye for detail are important. Previous experience in practice will be considered as an advantage. As our interns are required to interact with clients, it is essential that applicants have very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Annonsen som PDF
Praktik på universitet inom marknadsföring och kommunikation, administration etc, Ungern
8 augusti 2014 - Pécsi Tudományegyetem, Pollack Mihály Műszaki és Informatikai Kar, Pécs
Job description: Faculty needs new and contemporary methods in field of communication in international relations and development (Students, Partners, Researches, Marketing, Image, International Programs etc.) Trainees have to take care on refresh regularly the visual façades of the Faculty like small videos, creative reports, brochures, promotion materials, event's reports - in filed of: researches on the Faculty, international education programs, cultural events of the city and the region, strength of the international communication of the Higher Education Institute. Position is opened to ideas, longer term concepts, workshops with students of the Faculty and others. Position is opened to Interns with good verbal or visual communication skills and both. Trainees have to work directly with vice-dean of international relations, representatives of Architectural Institute and the Admissions Office.
Dead-line for application: 31 August 2014
Läs mer i annonsen nedan. Annonsen som PDF